Skip to content
MBBS in China – Medium of Teaching
- Only 45 Chinese universities such as Xiamen University (XMU) are approved to study MBBS in China in the English language and allow international students to enroll.
- Please register with us and obtain the required documents, such as certified copies of your 10th-grade report card, 12th-grade report card and pass certificate, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) certificate, and the first and last page of their passport.
- We will send the application to the appropriate university such as Xiamen University (XMU).
- A university such as Xiamen University (XMU) will issue a temporary admission order after the application has been approved.
- The temporary approval order, the visa application form, the physical examination form, and the order form and regulations are then sent to us.
- The rules and regulations are legally signed.
- A copy of the passport.
- A copy of the police clearance certificate.
- Visa application form (signed only) with a photo that meets your requirements.
- 10th certificate and mark sheet
- 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Passport valid for at least 18 months
- Birth certificate in the English language
- 10 photos
- Formal invitation letter from the relevant medical university such as Xiamen University (XMU)
- Authorized products approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of New Delhi
- Certification of all documents by the relevant Embassy
- Visa fee
- University Bank’s 1st-year tuition fee payment
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) test report
- Obtaining MBBS program approval is easy because of the basic licensing standards. MBBS in China is a world-renowned medical certificate.
- There are a variety of job prospects for both Indian students and international students.
- Students benefit from the international exhibition because different ethnicities, besides Chinese and Indians, gather in China.
- Well-equipped laboratories, large libraries, and well-developed classrooms with the most advanced resources provide a healthy learning environment for students.
- NMC (National Medical Commission) accredited universities in China such as Xiamen University (XMU) are developing aspects of global education to improve the quality of medical education.
- The sponsored scholarship is available to students at China’s top universities such as Xiamen University (XMU).
Best Medical Universities in China
- China Medical University
- Guangzhou Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Xuzhou Medical University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
Duration of MBBS Course
- To work as a successful physician, students need to complete 5 years of class education in which they will receive all the necessary knowledge.
- As a result, Chinese medical schools are being built to provide 5 years of class education.
- Students receive both theoretical training and practical training.
- Upon successful completion of the class lesson, students participate in a one-year apprenticeship program that focuses solely on practical and hospital education, where they will have the opportunity to engage with patients, perform surgeries and other procedures in a timely manner.
- Students can also give up their internship in China and do the same in India. However, in India, NMC (National Medical Commission) testing is required.
- Thus, the total length of the MBBS course in China is 6 years.